The typical spinach and artichoke dip has been lightened up with this recipe. The dip gives the air-fried, crispy chicken fillets a creamy feel when served with Meatnisters® Lightly Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 4 Meatnisters Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4 oz artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz low fat greek yogurt
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese + 2 tbsp
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese + 2 tbsp
- Kosher salt
- freshly racked black pepper
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||38%|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
- Heat the air fryer to 360°F of temperature.
- Put a single layer of frozen chicken pieces in the basket.
- 17 minutes of air frying or until 165°F is reached inside the food.
- Olive oil is heated in a saute pan over medium heat; garlic and crushed red pepper flakes are lightly cooked until aromatic, about 2 minutes.
- After adding, boil spinach until wilted. After cooking the chopped artichoke hearts for an additional two to three minutes, remove from heat.
- Combine the cooked vegetable mixture, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and cheese in a medium bowl. Mix thoroughly and add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you’d like a smoother texture, drizzle a little olive oil on top.
- Spread the finished mixture into a cast iron pan or other oven-safe dish.
- When the chicken is fully cooked, place it on top of the spinach and artichoke mixture in the pan. If desired, add more cheese on top.
- Bake spinach artichoke chicken at 350 degrees for as long as it takes for the cheese to melt and the dip to brown.
- Serve immediately, enjoy with a straightforward salad!