You’ll feel as though you’re eating at a waterfront restaurant in Greece’s Mykonos thanks to the juicy and crispy chicken, the creamy feta, and the crunchy greens!
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 17 mins
- 4 Bare Lightly Breaded Chicken Fillets
- 1 package (5oz) spring mix
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, cored and cut into chunks 1 english cucumber, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and sliced into strips
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives 1 cup feta crumbles
- ¼ cup fresh basil, sliced
- Greek Dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dried oregano 1 tsp kosher salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F. Place frozen chicken pieces in a basket in a single layer and air fry for 17 minutes until internal temp reaches 165ºF.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare the salad dressing by combining the olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, oregano, salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Mix with a whisk until
- Place spring mix salad in a large mixing Toss the lettuce with a pinch of kosher salt, freshly cracked black pepper and about half of the dressing. Give it a gentle toss to coat.
- Start building the salad by placing the chopped veggies on top of the spring Garnish with kalamata olives, feta crumbles, chopped basil and remaining dressing. Gently toss to combine.
- Once chicken is done cooking, remove and slice into To serve, plate a healthy serving of the salad followed by the crispy chicken – enjoy!